Night out with friends pics

War Bird 13

Registered
Just a few pics of some of my friends rides...went out for a Late Ride Fri Night/Sat Morn...enjoy

Slammed R1.jpg

Shanes Slammed '08 1K.jpg

Shanes High Rollin GSXR 1K.jpg

Matt's ZX-10 (2).jpg

Matt's ZX-10.jpg

Matt's Slammed ZX-10.jpg

Larry's Slammed R1.jpg

Larry's High Rollin' R1.jpg

High Rollin' R1.jpg

Brandon's '99 RR.jpg

Austin's 600RR.jpg

You look like you roll with the same crowd as drizzit out in SoCal.....all the rides were prime, clean, and road-worthy....pride baby !!!! :super:

NIce,

I am lovin the old 900RR,

Thanks Greenbean...he likes it too...to me the Busa rulz BUT i just LOVE ALL Bikes...and what better place to show 'em but here on the Org...noticed i forgot to post a pic of my own ride...so here ya go...this pic isn't from last night though since when i'm out i take pics of others instead of my own...enjoy

Tracy's 08 Busa (13).jpg

You look like you roll with the same crowd as drizzit out in SoCal.....all the rides were prime, clean, and road-worthy....pride baby !!!! :super:

Thanks Spudley...they all do have pretty nice rides...and keep 'em shinin'...the guy that does all the work owns the white GSXR 1000...owns a shop called High Rollin' Customs here in Trenton Ohio...and he does FANTASIC work...wait till i get some pics of his 14 (yes he owns a 14 as well and no Busa...:whistle:) up...off getting it painted right now...but it is OFF THE HOOK...he gets my baby this coming week ...gonna slam it as low as the white GSXR in these pics (all Brocks parts too...sorry sponsors but they are right up the road here...:whistle:)

Back