couple of little mod's for my busa (pics)

thelakeshow2k

Registered
last owner used a key ring with other keys dangling around and scratching things up:duh: so i had to cover up the ignition and tree area with a little chrome and a little carbon fiber.

i also added some grills to clean up the fairings. i'm a newbie and it was fairly easy to install.

then i added the stator cover (ebay) and t-rex sliders. the stator cover looks cool, not expensive and hopefully prevents any major damage. haven't dropped it yet but will definitely give a review if i do. the sliders are 4" long. longer than most and come out as far as the mirrors/levers. used the laser level method to find the center point for drilling. install great on right side, left side not as great (had to adjust the opening a little with the dremmel tool).

picked up the busa this summer and am having a ball with it! :inlove2:

P1010765.JPG

P1010753.JPG

P1010757.JPG

looks good, but I cant even think of cutting a hole in the side of my bodywork for the sliders,,, Id rather replace the whole panel if I damage it, I think it takes away from the "sleak" look of the bodywork , plus it makes it look like every other gxer out there
but it does look nice

like that stator cover! :thumbsup:

What a B!t#h it would be if you drop it on the other side... lol... Sorryy I just had to say it! Really hope it never happens, otherwise my a$$ gonna be smacked!

Last edited:
I really like the stator mod enough that I'm going to get one! Thanks Wardie

Back