Trailer updated..

Move the mirror for the door racks he was talking about. I'd like to know more about the door racks, Mr. B, when you have a chance.

Nice looking set up, though. Very clean. Ix-nay on the arley-hay. Anybody fugging with my chit ends up suffering from lead poisoning...:laugh:

They make a spray on or paint on grit surface for that diamond plate. You should be able to find it at an automotive store or home improvement. It won't look as pretty though.

I think it turned out real nice.. :thumbsup:

As stated above I would secure the shelving a bit better as well.. :whistle:

Re: Trailer updated.. (Again)...

That is one pretty trailer!

I was never able to keep them that pretty at the races (just way too much traffic and use).. Diamond plate for anti slip will leave you a bit disappointed I fear.. there are some products that work a lot better (rubber mats to 3M friction tapes like the stuff used on aircraft wings for steps)

There are some really nice door racks (from $ to $$$) to hold towels, chemicals and spraycans... after having them on all of my race trailers.. would never be without.. (might have to move the mirror) :laugh:

Now get a pitbull rear axle system and you have a strap free hauler :)

I have taken your advise and went to my local Lowes. I got some non-skid and add it down the center and a few strip on the tail.

Last edited:
Here are the pics..

DSC00311.JPG

DSC00312.JPG

+1 on that front chock. :thumbsup: Saved my scooter from some serious plastic repair on it's maiden voyage in my new (used) trailer. Did lots of cool stuff to bring this trailer up to snuff, but....well, better make that my own thread. Still looking for the door rack info....:whistle:

Back