Gratuitous pics of my girl..

I can tell why you love that bike, it looks terriffic
smile.gif

Black on black on black

Pipe looks great, do you like the sound?

The clear lenses look good against the black bodywork, did they fit well?
Thanks! Yeah I love the sound...nice deep growl..

All the lenses are clear alternatives....everything fit great except the front turn signals, I had to do a little molding to make them work....I understand the newer versions won't have that problem though.

Dan

Look good...What type of pipe???Man it would really be tight if the pipe was completely blacked out...  
evil.gif
Thanks Stunnah! It's an Akrapovic Evolution Series Ti system...If you've never held a titanium header, their so light they feel fake...I swear my two mid-pipes from my stock system are as heavy as the entire Evo system.....and the fit and finish of these pipes are emaculant.

<!--EDIT|UR IT!
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093153294 -->

Jesus that busa looks mean as hell....all black just flat out looks evil. There is nothing tame, or nice looking about your Hayabusa. It almost looks like it's ready to jump off the stand and take off.

Jesus that busa looks mean as hell....all black just flat out looks evil. There is nothing tame, or nice looking about your Hayabusa.  It almost looks like it's ready to jump off the stand and take off.
It seems to get more and more aggressive looking with every mod I do...but that's exactly what I'm looking for...aggressive looks without alot of shiney bling....I like that stealth bling thing.
With the add of the ti system and the power commander it's actually feeling like the power and responsiveness of the engine took a big step up.

Thanks everyone for there positive comments....I now know I'm going in the right direction with my girls mods.

Rock on!!
egitarre77.gif

Dan

UR It, it looks super. Did you do all the work yourself? Man, you definitely don't mind getting a little dirty. Bring it over sometime soon and let me hear it.

Back