Scar is NOT the luckiest person alive. I am.

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Sorry I am a day late with this, but Lycan and Family wore me out yesterday.:laugh: I posted up early last week in the chat room that I was in Philly for 2 weeks, Lycan calls me up and says "DUDE, you are 75 miles away, lets get together." I make plans and head down Sunday for some relaxing and getting to know some peeps. I am not there 20 minutes and he throws me the keys to his brand new '08 Busa. I am like what??? We go riding. He on his Hardley and me on the Busa. Yes we fit a large helmet on my 2X head.:rofl: We get back to the house after a pleasurable ride. He makes a phone call and we now have 2 Busa's at our disposal. So off we go again. What a blast. We meet up with his Wife and daughters for dinner. The Lycan family is FURIOUS when I won't let them pay. I explain it is the least I could do for all of the hospitality I have been shown through out the day. So I get my way.
These are some the nicest and friendliest people you could want to meet.
So Scar, I am going to have to step it up a notch if I want to out do the Lycan's.
I am going to try and post pics from yesterday.
Again I can never express my gratitude to Lycan and his family for a wonderful day. It was a Gazillion times better than sitting alone in a hotel for the day. You guys are the best.
Thanks again
The pictures below are the 2 babies I had tyhe utmost pleasure to ride.

100_1304.jpg

100_1305.jpg

100_1306.jpg

The Lycan Family outside of Famous Dave's after dinner.:thumbsup:

100_1308.jpg

100_1309.jpg

Lycan's LITTLE buddy the 235# Bubba himself. What a cool dog.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

100_1315.jpg

100_1316.jpg

100_1317.jpg

Sportbikes at the Harley dealer. How cool is that.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

0914081152a.jpg

Last but not least yes there is a picture of me to prove that I was there.
Me and Mrs. Lycan by the '08 fastest color Busa.:whistle:

100_1310.jpg

100_1311.jpg

Thanks again to all 4 of you. I had the time of my life yesterday. You folks are some of the best and part of the reason that this place is family.
Any time I can repay you guys just say the word and I have a place for you to stay food to eat and bikes to ride. Come to cheeseland and you are HOOKED up.
Thanks again:beerchug::beerchug:

Wow!

I don't even know what to say. A very rare occurrence, I know.

Where to start...hm...

Lycan! Congratulations on convincing Firedog that you beat him in the 'who's luckiest' race. No small feat, either! Gorgeous family, gorgeous toys...life is definitely good.

Incredible.

Firedog: Dude...I know what you're saying about not being able to beat that event, but brother...you were first with that offer and even though our gathering in October falls after your meeting the Lycan Clan, your generosity and willingness to 'play it right' will always be first, and hence, always at the top of the list.

So, I guess it's a battle for 'who is luckiest'. :moon: I maintain: me.

:beerchug: Cheers to you all for supporting and promoting the 'family'.

Amazing!!!

Once again, real-time acts personifying the spirit of the .oRg.

:bowdown:

Oh, yeah...I forgot to mention...nice choice of color!

Sweet.

Two_Busas_at_Santa_Ysabel.gif

FD, thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. cant wait to meet you and Lycan at the fall bash. Two great guys living a passion we all share here on the .org. Great pix!
Lycan, so thats the infamous "shed"...Nice! great choice of tile! :thumbsup:

I tell you what, Angel has a heart of gold, and so help me, one of these days I will be able to show my gratitude to this family for the kindness and generosity they have. My hat is off to the Acosta Family! :bowdown:

I fel a tear welling! That is great. I have members do similar things for me and its just an awesome feeling of appreciation that act engenders.

You can not put a price on friends like that. Glad you guys had such a great time.:beerchug:

Lycan- beautiful family you have there.:beerchug:

I must say it was a pleasure having Kevin come visit, I know how it is to rtravel and be stuck in ahotel somewhere, the LEAST I could do is be there for a fellow Orgster when I can:thumbsup:we had a great time tearing up Baltimore on the Busa's. it was a sure treat. Of course now I have to mail bakc this pair of size 15 shoes, basically ski's that Firedog forgot in the mancave:rofl:
My offer stands for any Orgsters who head this way, mi casa es su casa, you are welcome to come visit we would love to have you.
Cant wait to see yall at Fall bash 8 days and counting!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back