Wed2

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
here are some from this past Wed.

I took this of MrsBC.... but after that, she took all the pix....See the guy in the background....he going to be 73 this year...and still rides an 06 GSXR 750....and an ST1300.
kudos.

CIMG0008-2.jpg

some poor schlep!
CIMG0016-1.jpg

CIMG0015-1.jpg

CIMG0002-1.jpg

CIMG0003-1.jpg

CIMG0004-1.jpg

Damn...that thing looks like it has picked up since I last went. May have to try and make it out there w/ the Mrs. one of these Wednesday nights.

SHOCKED.gif
Are they actually selling Guns and Ammo at these events now?
guns.gif

you can get damn near everything...

there are food vendors ... conceal carry sign-ups (and yes there are weapons on site (not sure on prices)) ... hand painted pin striping while you watch/wait.... everything leather item imaginable ...jewelry....custom decals...etc etc ... I even get my Amsoil from there.

imagine bike week jammed into a single 3 acre parking lot! they even had to use the lot for the business office next door this past week.... had to be at least 1,000 bikes there through out the night.

Nice photos. Some hot looking bikes. I may be moving down to your neck of the woods soon, we are expanding our company to the Ft. Meyers, Naples area.

Very cool ... looks like it would be a good time ... nice bikes, and ladies to look at.
biggrin.gif

Thanks for sharing ...

I was there last week, a girl my daughter is friends with owns the lube here (well he dad). He said that the bike count was 4800+ the last 2 weeks running. not all at once, but through the night

I had heard numbers like that rumored around....but I remained skeptical and conservative given that I have seen a few of those jokers in action that work there. There's no telling how far off they are or how many times the double counted.

Still....good-times!

beerchug.gif

Back