Carbon Mirrors

ToyKraz

Collector of Toyz
Donating Member
Registered
I want to put Carbon look mirrors on the Busa. Can't decide which would look better the stock style Busa mirrors or the GSXR1000 style mirrors.

Any inputs?

image003.jpg

image001.jpg

I have gsxr 1000 carbon fiber mirrors and think they look alot better than the factory busa carbon fiber.
beerchug.gif
Yes they will fit I have them on my 2006 BUSA

(lastcall @ Feb. 15 2007,17:31) I like the 1000s ,,but will they fit
Great pic, but kinda hard to see the mirror
laugh.gif

Please remove helmet and take another picture for me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(NINJA KILLER @ Feb. 15 2007,17:32) I have gsxr 1000 carbon fiber mirrors and think they look alot better than the factory busa carbon fiber.
beerchug.gif
 Yes they will fit I have them on my 2006 BUSA
Pictures??? Please?

Depends, if you really want to use them (as in see  
SHOCKED.gif
behind ) go with the Busa. If style is what you want, well
wink.gif
that all personal taste  
beerchug.gif

(DaCol. @ Feb. 15 2007,17:39) Depends, if you really want to use them (as in see  
SHOCKED.gif
behind ) go with the Busa. If style is what you want, well
wink.gif
that all personal taste  
beerchug.gif
I have heard the GSXR100 mirrors are actually better for sight since they are a little longer. Is this not the case?

Brad,

Let me hook you up with John, he has the 02' LE. He installed the GSXR1000 carbon fiber rearviews like we were talking about. John's view is about the same as stock if not a bit less.

(ToyKraz @ Feb. 15 2007,17:27) I want to put Carbon look mirrors on the Busa. Can't decide which would look better the stock style Busa mirrors or the GSXR1000 style mirrors.

Any inputs?

image003.jpg
I have these on my busa, I like the stock style mirrors. I also got some carbon levers from that company.
super.gif

I also have those stocker looking ones they work well. I had no issues at all.

PM me if you want me to take pics of them.

I may trade them for your factories.
beerchug.gif

To be totally honest guys... I personally love the mirrors on the ZX12 the best. Just wish they could fit on the Busa. They are by-far the best looking mirrors in my opinion.
all_coholic.gif

(bacharles @ Feb. 15 2007,20:21) To be totally honest guys... I personally love the mirrors on the ZX12 the best.  Just wish they could fit on the Busa.  They are by-far the best looking mirrors in my opinion.  
all_coholic.gif
Shut your mouth!
laugh.gif
Stop speaking so much blasphemy.

Back