PC3"R" on 08?

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Hey Guyz, been doing some thinking(i know, SCARY HUH?)and was wondering about the guys tha are running a 2nd PC3"usb" on the 08's for n2o. Now i know SOMEONE'S going to come on here and preach "bazzaz box" but i ALREADY have and want to stay with dyno-jet stuff!
My question is this, would a PC3"R" model power commandor work as your 2nd PCM seeings how your only using it for the secondarys and n2o map? Reason im inquiring is i've seen these things pretty cheap now dayz and i know having a 2nd PCM or bazzaz, HELPS OUT alot for adding more fuel in nitrous demands. ANY HELP would be mucho appreciated, Thx :beerchug:

A PCIIIR will not work its designed for the older Busa's and has no provision to hook up to the individual injectors like the PCIIIUSB on the newer bikes, your only option is another USB or sell all your stuff off and go Bazzaz.

A PCIIIR will not work its designed for the older Busa's and has no provision to hook up to the individual injectors like the PCIIIUSB on the newer bikes, your only option is another USB or sell all your stuff off and go Bazzaz.

Dammit :banghead: it was wishfull thinking i guess :dunno: Thx for the reply! :beerchug: Guess i will just just have to "hurry up and wait" on the new PC? "usb" to come out.
Let me ask this, for the guys that ARE running bazzaz, where are you getting your bikes tuned at? There's NOBODY around my area that has the software to do it ??? So even if i did go bazzaz, how would i get a custom map or tune the bike, without spending 900.00 for "self mapping" bazzaz? Thx

Last edited:
Software comes with the bazzaz and can also be downloaded from their site. Tunes just like pc so any capable tuner should get you going.:thumbsup:

Software comes with the bazzaz and can also be downloaded from their site. Tunes just like pc so any capable tuner should get you going.:thumbsup:

Thx, The more im :banghead: with this problem, the more i'm looking @ bazzaz. So i could still take my busa w/bazzaz box installed down to a DJ250 and have it tuned/mapped the same way as now?

Sorry, another question on bazzaz(funny....the one thing i didnt want to talk about :whistle: ) The bazzaz "MAIN" FI UNIT has the capability of running two maps on its own?

why don't get the hub for the pc3 2 maps with a swicth of a button

That has been my plan all along, However the more i think about it the more im not really wanting to settle with a PCM that only does half the job. I would like to see what dyno-jet is going to come to plate with, just dont know if i can wait that long? Some one said it was comming out this month....so i guess will see ???

Back