My new 08 Busa!

Good afternoon, everyone!

I finally took the dive from sports cars, into motorcycles. I've always been an enthusiast... It just took a bit of growing up and forcing myself to sell my GTO to get one. I'm a bodybuilder by hobby, and wanted a larger bike that could handle 6'3" and 260+ lbs. Been driving the bike around the neighborhood this weekend to get acquainted with every aspect of the bike. I have a motorcycle training course in a month to go to, as well as numerous friends that are helping me ease into this type of driving vs. 4 wheels.

Long story short, I look forward to meeting new people around the area (Iowa) on the forums and picking all of your brains in the future! Happy St. Patty's all!

Right Side.jpg

Left Side.jpg

Dash.jpg

Looks like an Ol Drag Racer. Do you personally know the owner you purchased her from?
What kind of seat is that?

Kinda looks like a first gen bike doesn't it?? Hahahaha lmao. That's a catalyst drag pan btw.

Looks good

Nice bike, I would think you being that big you would want to change the seat to make the bike feel better for ya. Congrats and welcome :thumbsup:

Welcome to the site... Many years of information here for you to use... Enjoy..

I usually don't like the extended look but its pretty sharp on yours. I dig! :welcome: to the org!

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

It sounds like your first bike. The bike is definitely set up for the drag strip. Comfort doesn't matter when you ride 1/4 mile at a time. Best of luck, be careful out there.

Looks like an Ol Drag Racer. Do you personally know the owner you purchased her from?
What kind of seat is that?

I have a few people I work with that know the guy. He was moving on to new projects. I'll have to ask him what seat that was. It was definitely his drag seat. This guy only took it out two years on the track and never rode it for pleasure cruises.

Back