New Busa Owner?

ThisFackinGuy

Registered
So, due to the unfortunate event of having my previous motorcycle stolen last week :firing: (2014 CBR600RR) I will soon be in the market to get back on the ol' horse... I have definitely been looking into the 2017 Busa. I've sat on it and it definitely feels more comfortable than my 600RR. I've rocked and straddled that bad boy between my legs with ease. I'm well aware of the power the beast has and how sensitive the twist of the wrist can be so I also have that in mind as well. It's definitely a contender in my next motorcycle purchase.

Just figured I'd drop in and say Hello. Feel free to drop any tips or criticisms my way! whether for or against I'm open to them :super:

The busa is fairly light on it's feet for a big girl. The riding position is sporty compared to other hyperbikes, like the ZX14. Still, handling is slower than a 600 of any type, but the stability of the GSX1300R platform will soon be appreciated everywhere but maybe the track. The Busa is a very friendly monster. People expect a fire breather but find a friendly puppy that turns into a wolf if you twist the throttle all the way. Ride it like you have sense and it's a very easy bike to handle. Ride it like you stole it and it will leave your pants stained! The biggest thing you have to be careful about is that the Busa can do amazing things with very, very little effort. It is easy to get into trouble without even sensing the danger level rising. Always ride a busa with your head, it's a dangerous weapon in the hands of an idiot - but then aren't all bikes?

You're damn right! I follow the motto of "you respect the bike..the bike respects you.. You disrespect the bike.. The bike will make you friends the the asphalt" . I've always respected my 600RR and it treated me well. No matter what we ride. Mwhether it's a 250.. 1340..or a 1400..you y play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

My only concern was the size of the bike.. It looked huge in all the pictures or videos I watched but when I went and saw it in person and sat on it.. Yes, it's big but not as big as I thought and I'm only 5'7 and 150.

Welcome. Have a look around and let us know when you get your new scoot!

Back