Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
* Register and Log in.

1. Click on "Your Control Panel" --Upper left of each page--
2. Select personal Info
3. Select Avatar options... oddly enough...

OK From here you will see a big ole list, select one you like (THAT ISN'T Personal to someone else I.E. Named) Or you can always ask.

Select the avatar you want then click the "Add this avatar to my profile" button.

---------------OR------------------

Select an Avatar from the Web Using a URL
---------------OR------------------

Add your own Avatar to the list and use it. Give it a specific name or it's fair game for the board. Try not to duplicate Avatars...

Be certain Avatars are no larger than 64X64 pixels. 96X96 if your a donating member.

I know, pretty small so take that into consideration...

Enjoy!

Rev

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137724285 -->

Go back and see what the pic you saved was named. Its there just find the right one.

David

I hit the Browser button to use pic in my file, it takes it and says load complete but yet nothing..

Remember for the donating members, resize the avatar to 96x96 in your control panel when you upload the picture. This resizing only works if you've uploaded a pic to the org's "Upload Center", at least that's what I'm finding...
smile.gif

thanks- for anyone else who's lost like me, check the pic's up top w/ the rest of the avatar's. eventually, you will find the one you uploaded. i went through everyone of them.
rock.gif

Have I done it right?
Can't get the avatar up

<!--EDIT|nadroj
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140475383 -->

great site, may sent it to Bush and Blair, perhaps are troop can get some good gear
rock.gif
??

Back