What did u buy your Busa for X-mass?

I installed the ram mounts x grip (long overdue)and it's nice having quick access to my celly. Installed an led in the low beam location. I'm not sure if I have the headlight installed incorrectly or not or have to readjust but the light seems to scatter quite a bit. I have a hid projector that I may possibly try to fit in the high beam location and see how the light performs there
ram_mounts_x_grip_fork_stem_kit.jpg

speedmetal_led_conversion_kit_h7_750x750.jpg

Screenshot_20190102-121718_Video Player.jpg

20190102_121609.jpg

61gZmrdn9TL._AC_SY400_.jpg

. I also replaced the halogen turn signals with led projector type and the difference is incredible. With the old turn signals I would notice people breaking late all the time, not a problem with the new turn signals.

I installed the ram mounts x grip (long overdue)and it's nice having quick access to my celly. Installed an led in the low beam location. I'm not sure if I have the headlight installed incorrectly or not or have to readjust but the light seems to scatter quite a bit. I have a hid projector that I may possibly try to fit in the high beam location and see how the light performs thereView attachment 1590864

View attachment 1590865

View attachment 1590866

View attachment 1590867

View attachment 1590868

. I also replaced the halogen turn signals with led projector type and the difference is incredible. With the old turn signals I would notice people breaking late all the time, not a problem with the new turn signals.
Who makes the turn signal or is it on amazon? Generally led head lights are non directional & light goes in all directions so in halogen housing it can be different.

Who makes the turn signal or is it on amazon? Generally led head lights are non directional & light goes in all directions so in halogen housing it can be different.

Bought the LEDs on amazon. I have a ufo undertail and used the t10 type. I'm seriously thinking about trying to modify the stock high beam housing or retrofitting another projector housing if adjusting doesn't get the light where I need it.

I ordered a new yellow tint visor for my HJC from Amazon and they sent me the wrong size even after I specifically sent (via email) the size I needed to them.

What a pain to have to send it back and get another...grrrrrr!

Very nice!!
I like the genuine parts clutch too, looks like you have some work ahead of you.
Can I ask, why are you doing this clutch/ gearbox work?
My motor has 113, 000km and clutch and gearbox are faultless.
Just curious, that's all. . .
You've never changed the clutch plates?

Back