Recomend mechanic in MD?

Ron223

Registered
Hey fellas! Are any of you familiar with a mechanic you know and trust in Maryland near Silver Spring? I was using RAM Cycles but they moved and haven't reopened anywhere yet. Some things I'm comfortable with but I want my suspension tuned by somebody who really gets all the settings and can make it just right for my weight and riding style. Thanks in advance! Oh and does anybody have any recommendations for tire pressures?

Hey fellas! Are any of you familiar with a mechanic you know and trust in Maryland near Silver Spring? I was using RAM Cycles but they moved and haven't reopened anywhere yet. Some things I'm comfortable with but I want my suspension tuned by somebody who really gets all the settings and can make it just right for my weight and riding style. Thanks in advance! Oh and does anybody have any recommendations for tire pressures?

Not really near silver spring but MRP specializes in suspension work. They are located in Glen Bernie.

Did you make there to get setup?

Hey Lycan! I didn't. I called to schedule it the Friday before we went to Philly. We couldn't coordinate schedules. I took it to Atlantic Cycle, the bike felt ok on our ride but I haven't rode since. I wasn't pleased with their guys knowledge of suspension tuning. I had Alex of RAM Cycles tune my last couple and they were great. They are about to open their new shop and I'll likely have him go over it for me.

Back