China Fairings?

I will send you a picture of mine as soon as I finish the install. They seem to be ok and fit pretty darn good. I ordered mine through nicecycle but it is the same fairings.

Here's a couple different set's I've had on different bikes.

DSCN9824.jpg

DSCN6925.jpg

DSCN7105.jpg

DSCN7120.jpg

did those photos contain the gas tank overlays?

I purchased the red/blue corona fairings for my 1st gen. Should have them in a few weeks.

did those photos contain the gas tank overlays?

I purchased the red/blue corona fairings for my 1st gen. Should have them in a few weeks.

Where did you buy? What site?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Which dealer did you get them from?

The burgundy came from this seller. I am pretty sure this is the same set, and yes they came with hump & tank cover, and I got those actually a couple years ago.

The Corona set I can't remember which seller they came from from they were from HK and did not come with tank cover, I painted up that tank to match myself.

The burgundy set fit spot on just as good as the OEM, Corona ones did take just a tad bit adjusting. But really only opening a few of the mounting holes up a little so bolts lined up dead on and no pressure was on mounting points of any kind except to hold fairing to bike.

I;m fixing to order from bliss star as well. I ask if they could change paint schemes and they said yes so any one you see you can get them the color you want.

Only thing I dont like is how we end up having to repaint the gas tank to match. Some bikes I have seen came with a gas tank cap so it all matches.

Back