What are u doing at work right now

Machining an uncoiler block hub for Wise Alloys.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am actually just sitting here working.... Waiting for 4:45

IMAG0063.jpg

i dont know but that looks like a low tire indicator lit up....

oh yeah i aint doing squat:moon:

Well after slaving over a tablesaw, heres the final product, 5 piece custom alder cabinet doors

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1312327575410.jpg

Is that 504,000 miles on that car?

Nah only 50,XXX.X. But I havnt even had it a year so not to shabby :). Glad I don't pay for the gas.

Also ya that's a low air indicator. I blew a tire on the way to work last Monday and still have the spare on and the light won't go away. (full size spare)

Nah only 50,XXX.X. But I havnt even had it a year so not to shabby :). Glad I don't pay for the gas.

Also ya that's a low air indicator. I blew a tire on the way to work last Monday and still have the spare on and the light won't go away. (full size spare)

your on the road more than me...I have a 2 yo truck and have 80k on it.

Updating the Pashnit Tours website with the latest ride. Constant change. Constantly adding new photos & links. Invoicing done for the day, lots of stuff to still box up this evening, pick up my 10 yr old from Cheer at 8, and plan on cleaning garage at 1am-3am.

Dsc07704_title.jpg

Dsc07704_title.jpg

off work tonight so i'm taking it easy! just finished the latest book i was reading and am on here checking the board and getting updates on the markets in Europe :beerchug:

*****ing at somebody who doesn't think they should have to pay their bills on time......

Back