yoshimura r-77 owners, need help!

Those look great on there. Nice bike 08 Busa Boy. I can't wait for a GenII.

They look even better without the decals and the raised toilet seat stuck on the back:

IMG_1690.jpg

i literally just got my pipes in and they look great! i ended up canceling my order with another company and went with motomummy. after i ordered my cans someone posted up motomummy as a suggestion for another member so i was thumbing through there clearance exhaust section and found a price/free shipping on the carbons that couldn't be beat. thanks for everybody's input and pic's. :beerchug: i'll post up my own pic's later this evening when the bride get's home and watches my lil' guy.

now shell out another $350 for the vance and hines header so you can actually make some power.

do
it

seriously

just
do
it

it's the best of both worlds.

now shell out another $350 for the vance and hines header so you can actually make some power.

do
it

seriously

just
do
it

it's the best of both worlds.
i'd love to but the wife isn't too happy with the pipes purchase so i will add the V&H headers for xmas. :laugh:

i'd love to but the wife isn't too happy with the pipes purchase so i will add the V&H headers for xmas. :laugh:

best part about the header, unless she's super observant, she wont notice :rofl:

regardless, the r77s always look good and were a good choice! :thumbsup:

Everyone has the carbon fiber. :rulez:

Bike came with the brushed stainless dual slip ons & carbon fiber tips. I had thought I'd prefer all carbon fiber, but I'll give these a go before I start swapping them out.

displayimage.php

Tim,

Those will match the silver wheels if you go that route! That'd be a beautiful combo, silver wheels with the brushed silver pipes. Just add the v&h header and you'll be making big power in no time and looking great! Be different, and still be tasteful! Such potential written all over your bike.

This is mildly off-topic, but see the Yosh badge riveted onto the can?

I coulda swore I saw a thread one time where someone had made a custom badge, took the stock one off, and riveted the custom one in its place. That would be so cool to replace it with a Pashnit Badge (that mimicked the stock look). Real double-take item.

Wonder if that could be done? ???

Back