Pictures of aftermarket parts

Mods. with short reviews-

I added -

*Givi Hard luggage with SW-Motech frame from Twisted Throttle- works great first time installing hard luggage and just took my time and followed directions. Takes less then 5 minutes to take luggage off. The side cases are
Givi E21 with 21 liters size and Top Case is Givi E470 with 47 liters size then added brake light to Top Case. Bought everything needed from Twisted Throttle.

*BrakeAway cruise unit- I've installed TM on my last Busa and I love this unit. Best cruise I ever had. Easy to engage and disengage and works great. Does not hit my gas tank and took about 20 min. to follow instructions and tweak everything to work. Only down side is I had installed BMW Sport grips and had to trim outter grip ring since hand placement is a little lower but added Grip Puppies to cover up grips and give a finished look to grip. Bought Brakeaway from Phat Performance for $189.95, best price I could find at the time. Grip Puppies can be bought from California Sport Touring $10.

*Driving Lights made by Martin Fabrication with stock 35 w bulbs, then changed bulbs out with PIAA H3 XWP 70 w bulbs that are 35 w equivalent. Makes the Triangle of Safety.

*MRA Vario Touring Windshield- Looks Great and simple install. I had to go to the Genmar 3/4 inch riser since I already had installed 1" Bar riser that hit the MRA Windshield. After installing 3/4" Genmar risers it fixes issue.

*Kisan Technologies- Added High Beam PathBlazer headlight modulator for daytime use and helping reduce cagers from pulling out from side roads and intersections, also TailBlazer deceleration warning, when brake lights applied gives you a 4 second flash sequence.

*Hyper-lite company lights added set of brake and turning lights for more visual deterrent of drivers behind me seeing and knowing my intentions. Super Bright and flashes as well. Each of the 4 light housing you see have 16 super bright LED lights.

*HID low beam light. White light from DDM as mentioned on site. Super bright over stock major improvement over stock. Only did Low Beam since High beam is a projector light and as mentioned added modulator for daytime safety.

*Glafer front and rear Stainless steel brake lines. Great quality item and many colors to choose from. Bought from site sponsor - Cycle Brakes.

*Scorpio I900 alarm. Works great. Has the perimeter sensor and tilt and shock features. Ign. kill/Hijack option also available. Comes with two way FOB. Overall works great. The FOB remote not the most user friendly but read instructions and you understand functions and use 100%.

*M4 slip on exhaust pipes. Great Look and Sound. All black pipes with silver M4 logos. Love the pipes. Bought from Pipecity.

*T-Rex frame Sliders great quality and sturdy install. Waiting on the right side slider since the one sent touched right side fairing. They were fixing the issue with the metal support post have the notched area longer so it will not tough fairing when installed.

Note-I had a friend install alarm and lights mentioned above since he does it for a living and is a expert. I did the rest.

:beerchug:Thanks for looking and to this sites members that helped me install and choose which mods I wanted.....Anthony (TRALL)

Not a "part", as such, but I got the lower part of my fairing wrapped with 3M carbon fauxber:

BUSACF2.jpg

BusaCF3.jpg

BusaCF4.jpg

Busa5.jpg

BusaCF.jpg

(Should've wiped it first: damn fingerprints showing!)

Last edited:
updated from earlier photo upload.. 1. changed windscreen from v-flow to Puig (like it much better) 2. Installed decal from kit from tapeworks (red reflective)

bike is 3 weeks old, I luckily found a brand new 08 blue busa in northern Alabama ( 9 hrs away from home). Bought it and the full yoshi system also the RC component wheels. Also got roaring toys lowering links, now I need to install the led lights, HID headlights, blackout kit and remove the stickers. The last pic is of my 05 gixxer 1k

Back