Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Stickers (a little help)

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Anybody going to the Dragon feel like doing me a favor
and picking up a couple (6 actually) of the small dragon stickers (from the gap)
in black.

Yes I've been (not trying to get the stickers without paying the dues) :laugh:

IMG_1958.jpg

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/134908-my-she-beast-conquered-dragon.html

But then I saw Georgiabusa_05 pic with the little dragon on the side and loved it.

195602d1280065101-mini-bash-deals-gap-8-7-10-busa-trap.jpg

So that's kinda what I'm after. If anyone's going and feels up to it
(course I'll pay for stickers and shipping) I'd be stoked. I'd take 6 black
(3 each left and right).

Anybody going to the Dragon feel like doing me a favor
and picking up a couple (6 actually) of the small dragon stickers (from the gap)
in black.

Yes I've been (not trying to get the stickers without paying the dues) :laugh:

IMG_1958.jpg

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/134908-my-she-beast-conquered-dragon.html

But then I saw Georgiabusa_05 pic with the little dragon on the side and loved it.

195602d1280065101-mini-bash-deals-gap-8-7-10-busa-trap.jpg

So that's kinda what I'm after. If anyone's going and feels up to it
(course I'll pay for stickers and shipping) I'd be stoked. I'd take 6 black
(3 each left and right).
I will be there on the 7th if that's not to late. PM me your address and I will mail them to you.
Posted via Mobile Device

im a little biased but have you seen these? i fell in love with them b/c it had the dragon and deals gap. not to mention its made like a bubble. raises up from the bike some.

random002.jpg

random001.jpg

please excuse the silver corbin bags. im in the process of fitting everything before i paint em:beerchug:

but whats weird was the tailofthedragon.com used to have the regular dragon stickers like you're looking for. let me surf around a little for ya

I still haven't found anything. I browsed for about 20 minutes and couldn't find anything earlier
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Bottom