you guys know

Look, my dad can beat up your dad any day..... if he ever comes back from getting milk... (he left like 3 years ago)....

So let me alone...... btw... anyone seen my mom?

You stole my comment!:banghead: Oh, and i did see your mom. She was at the store picking up some apple juice for Beking, He wont take his nap without some juice:laugh:

LOL the troll speaks again.

I agree with letting this guy stay....if nothing else his BS statements are getting everyone elses post count up.
Posted via Mobile Device

He must be pretty talented to talk out his @$$ ( :fart: )and everyone understands what he is saying, as wrong as it may be!!!!!!!:rofl: I crack me up!

I rode a B-King; incredible bike, performed awsomely and was outrageously fast for the type of bike it is. But wow, that tank was unreal. I kept picturing myself just rolling off that thing. But, no, it wasn't like my busa. They way you can tuck in and take off on a busa is a completely different thing. That's not to mention what it's like at real speeds. totaly different feeling bikes. But still, the B-king is a really nice bike.

this guys got lotsa haters... lol... B-king is sweet lookin... might be faster on lower speeds, very very low speeds, yet the busa is just... ahhhh... mmmm... wow... yeah well... whatever make him happy I guess...

Besides having a built in heliport on the gas tank, I love the entire concept of the B King. Beking's comment, to me, is like a stranger coming to a family party and saying to you, "You're OK, but I bet your sister could kick your a$$".
To me, the statement feels like it was spoken from a person that needs social interaction training.
Raydog

To help my post count along I will only say IGNORANCE IS BLISS!:moon:

He is a troll end of story.

What Is A Troll?
The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. The troll posts a message, often in response to an honest question, that is intended to upset, disrupt or simply insult the group.

Usually, it will fail, as the troll rarely bothers to match the tone or style of the group, and usually its ignorance shows.

Dont-Feed-the-Trolls.png

I rode a B-King; incredible bike, performed awsomely and was outrageously fast for the type of bike it is. But wow, that tank was unreal. I kept picturing myself just rolling off that thing. But, no, it wasn't like my busa. They way you can tuck in and take off on a busa is a completely different thing. That's not to mention what it's like at real speeds. totaly different feeling bikes. But still, the B-king is a really nice bike.
The big tank serves a purpose...

As you are warping through space it deflects laser shots from the Cylons... you know they updated their attack weapons and the old force field just does not work any more... B-King uses the latest composite laser deflection technology.. Deceptacons are nothing compared to the Cylons...

Tell my mom to get eggs and milk on the way home...

troll2.jpg

you guys know in the 1/4 mile the b-king is faster, and at top end the busa wins, but who in the hell rides there, most of us ride within the speed limit, so for all out power the b-king wins, sorry kids but the b-king is faster

hi my name is chris and i ride a busa .........and your name is?...(insert intellectual conversation bent on meeting people and makeing friends)...still waiting on a pm or acknowledgement of intent other than to what is painfully obvious:banghead:

Back