Damn Arcade Area

Pinky Winky

Donating Member
Registered
I just want to say that the arcade area is cool and all but.....I CAN'T GET A DAMN THING DONE AT WORK.....because I have to keep my trophies.....I 'm going to get fired from my job......it's all good though because ive got the most trophies right now. :please::please:please dont beat my scores tonight or I'll end up spending all day tomorrow on here.:banghead:

Thanks.:moon:

Oh and Capt. I love the little trophies under the screen name. Shows people whats really up around here....:laugh:

Ok ..I just went and won at the solitair with a score of like 337 or something. I tried to submit the score and it wouldn't register. I want my Trophy!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Yeah I have some I think...

Take advantage of a man's score while hes at work will ya... Ill haxor my name in there good tonight.

Last edited:
Oh, the trophy's, that's just cruel...but I can say had the high score, yet briefly last night...

I am working on round two of the Arcade... When I am done you will be able to challenge other members via a PM, there will also be messages telling of the new winners on the forum as folks are dethroned!

Back
Top Bottom