Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finished my latest full-custom project!

BigDiesel

Registered
I started remodeling my bathroom last October (yeah-Oct. '08:banghead:) but I 'ran into' a few delays...like rolling my CR-V on the interstate 3 weeks after I started-but that was no biggie, really-went back to remodeling in Nov. for 2 weeks...then HOLIDAYS came n went (along w/all the $$ I needed to finish) and I got back to work in Jan. 09...til I broke my right hand in Feb:whistle: talk about a string of good luck...

ANYWHO-hand is healed, my master-bath is all done, and my wife is FINALLY off my back!:cheerleader: I even got a :kiss: for gettin the whirlpool tub in with a nice ledge/bench for her to sit on while she shaves/does whatever women do in the tub-also doubles as an access panel to the tubs' two power cords (whirlpool tub needed a dedicated 20a circuit) and storage for all the bathroom cleaning supplies.

We'll go the usual route, n start at the beginning with a pic-by-pic detail of the buildup.
-had to rip out the existing wall with doorway/entrance, moved back into hallway 3.5'-took out hallway closet replaced with open space that will get built-in open shelving; ripped out old toilet n moved where tub used to be-broke out old tub (in 10min FLAT-by myself w/a sledgehammer) put new whirlpool tub on opposite wall with new glassblock window; relocated upstairs vent stack into new wall w/doorway n reattached; setup all new electrical conduit/new circuits for the vanity light, overhead light/exhaust fan/heater fan, and towel heater...

I think that about covers all tha crap I moved/tore out/ replaced/installed

GetAttachment4.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment5.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

GetAttachment6.jpg

GetAttachment7.jpg

thats what she looks like now:bowdown:
gotta say I love the 8-jet tub; if I do some Yoga-fold-my-legs-over-my-head-s**t, I can get my whole body wet all at once:laugh:
the last pic is what my hand looked like 3 weeks after I broke it...cuz thats how long i waited to go see a Dr:banghead: my dumazz dint know it was broke-went riding my Busa n was like "ow....ow....ow.....OW!!...why cant I hold this thing @ WOT comfortably!????" yea-only reason I went to the doc was that I couldnt pin my Busa anymore *in Feb. in WI, mind u:whistle:*

bathredopics 017.jpg

Bathroom 004.jpg

a.jpg

That looks good Big D!:thumbsup: You do have some skills other than dragging a knee on a stretched Busa!:laugh:

Mr. White...that looks fantastic.

I remember the stage you were in with it when I visited last October.

Great work, yo! :beerchug:

you did a good job know the wife is happy and you can rest.

wow you did a great job :bowdown:

I'm curious about the mirror behind the sink though. Why so low?

Bruh, BIG probs!! I can't see myself doing that, but I'll try anything with a car or bike...crazy!! Ooops went off on my own for a minute...CONGRATS on a great job done!!:thumbsup:

:bowdown: Very nice!!! Looks like to did a great job, very clean and well finished. :beerchug: :thumbsup:

That looks great Scott, now I know where you have been. :bowdown:

Top Bottom