• Yes.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No.

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If unions get in the door at Wal Mart, wages will go up, jobs will go down, prices will go up, and customer service will go down as a result.

This silly because customer service is already zero at Wal-Mart. How could it drop below zero?

Wal Mart is doing just fine without a union. If they unionize it will take them right down the tubes along with the automakers, etc.

A vote to unionize (or not) should be completely confidential to both the union AND management. It's the only way the worked can make a choice and not fear a blacklash or retaliaton.

The 2009 union measure known as ‘Card check’ is about the nightmarish madness of liberalism and its effect on the economy and those businesses targeted for the ravages of unionization.

:rofl:

unions are corrupt, and run by people making tons of money...and that will never lose a job or even have to walk a picket line.

Sounds like your typical CEO. :rofl: But I agree, the union didn't do a whole lot for me but take money every month.:beerchug:

Along with card check Obama has fixed it so that if you want to work on one of the, lean on your shovel and drink coffee stimulous infrastructure jobs, you have to belong to the union. What a sweet payback deal to the unions for getting Obama elected.

Obama is turning out to be the worst thing this country has seen since it's founding. If the Card Check bill passes it will destroy many thousands of small businesses, plunging millions more into poverty with it.

This silly because customer service is already zero at Wal-Mart. How could it drop below zero?[/QUOTE]

it's all relative...kinda like all those who said that it can't be more of a mess than when Bush was in office:whistle: people need to be careful what they wish for, the grass isn't always greener on the other side...just a bigger proccessing plant behind the facad

If the Card Check bill passes it will destroy many thousands of small businesses, plunging millions more into poverty with it.

Vola! That was the response I was waiting on. :thumbsup:

You see, tie in National Health Care plan and the taxes (employer tax) that will be levied on the business in addition to unionized workers it will bring more unemployment and closings.

Remember, O Bobo is talking 15 billion bail out for small business. See a control trend here?

r8

Along with card check Obama has fixed it so that if you want to work on one of the, lean on your shovel and drink coffee stimulous infrastructure jobs, you have to belong to the union. What a sweet payback deal to the unions for getting Obama elected.

Payback is the key word. :thumbsup:

Speaking of State workers guess California isn't broke enough yet.

Last month, the two leading Republican candidates for governor criticized the budget deal because it relied, in part, on tax increases and not on substantially reducing the state work force.

California's state work force grew despite budget woes and cut promises - Sacramento Politics - California Politics | Sacramento Bee

r8

Vola! That was the response I was waiting on. :thumbsup:

You see, tie in National Health Care plan and the taxes (employer tax) that will be levied on the business in addition to unionized workers it will bring more unemployment and closings.

Remember, O Bobo is talking 15 billion bail out for small business. See a control trend here?

r8

Being that small business still employs about 90% of the U.S. workforce that won't even be a drop in the bucket. Everything that any government does to control a free market society fails. It always has, and always will by design.

Anyone who believes in Free Enterprise should be scared right now. If the Democrats get their way it will be the end of a free market as we know it.

Basic economics at play here.

Most government contracts are let to unionized labor, or at least it use to be.

To move an office trailer under government contract you were required to have a teamster operate the tractor that pulled the trailer, laborers to pick up debris, etc., carpenters and masons to remove stairs, under penning, and foundation blocks, and to level the trailer once positioned.

At the house, privately you would probably be dealing with Bubba / owner and his help / 1 individual.

Since you guy's can predict the future why don't you play the lottery ? :rofl:

It's not about predicting the future based on a random drawing. It's about learning from history to see a future consequence of today's actions.

This social experiment has been carried out before and the consequences are in black/white for anyone who cares to read it.

My wife is peruvian and she lived there when they nationalized the banks and inflation shot up to 2000% overnight and everyone lost everything. She voted for Nobama and now she's regretting it. She never thought it would happen in the US and here he is moving in that direction. She's scared now as am I. I'm seriously moving my money to another country (not Switzerland). Fortunately my best friend's brother works for a Cayman Island bank so I can get a decent deal on account setup fees.

Unfortunately it's going to be 20 years before I'm +equity on my house. Oh well, win some lose the rest.

Back