Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Scary monster movie... Which?

5 Million Miles To Earth (Quatermass and the Pit) kinda freaked me out, I was like 8 or 9 at the time.

[URL="
[/URL]

pit_qu6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Use to love clowns until I read "IT". I can't even park or walk over storm drains either.

I love scary movies. As a child who was not suppose to watch them, but managed to sneak a peak at a few late night movies while dad was "resting his eyes". Dracula scared the pants off of me. I slept with the covers pulled up over my head with nothing but a small hole for my nose. :whistle: It wasn't until I was nearly 30 that I finally was able to sleep like a normal person.

Now days, I like the doom and gloom kinda of movies and zombies.

Can not watch the Ring, saw, grudge movies. They give me nightmares. Go figure.

Best scary movie - Stephen King's, Salem's Lot!!!!!!

Darkness Falls is by far the scariest I have ever seen, and don't ever let a small child with a loose tooth watch that thing :hide:

Does my old Wedding video count? I mean it still gives me nightmares. :laugh:

Creep Show... with the cockroaches... eeeek

Best scary movie - Stephen King's, Salem's Lot!!!!!!

I would have to agree, Salem's Lot scared me to death when I was a kid

The other two that absolutely freaked me out was The Omen and The Exorcist. The Exorcist being based off an actual exorcism was what really got me. The stuff that is so far fetched it could never happen never bothers me.

Not a monster movie, but Aronofsky's "Requiem for a Dream" totally freaked me out.

Horror films - anything by Dario Argento.

Use to love clowns until I read "IT". I can't even park or walk over storm drains either.

I got so scared reading this book that I would put the book in the freezer when I went to bed so I could try to settle down and go to sleep!!! Just knowing the book was in the room skeered me! And heaven help me if I needed to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night! :lol:

Not sure what happened here

Last edited:
The Fog with Adrian Barboa was scary it gave me Nightmares

Ohhhhhh Wait Adrian Barboa ( That was a different kind of dream ) Nevermind

Top Bottom