Pics of my girl too

kc7dji

Registered
I finally pulled out the camera equipment. I traded my F-150 for her and I'm still happy about the trade. She looks pretty stock but I might make a few changes. boob job possibly.

Enjoy!

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

Thanks, I was a photographer for 20 years :) That was a 3 minute job. Summer time I'm going to go out and take some "real" photos.

We will all be anxious to see them...i've been trying to get "great" photos of my bike for some time now...have to just be happy will my lil digital shoots :laugh:

I will plan on a busa photoshoot day. Keep your eyes peeled and I'll post well in advance. I'll probably post around March or April for a July or August shoot. Of course I'll invite busa owners from everywhere. Now I'll have to find a place and start the planning.

:beerchug:

I will plan on a busa photoshoot day. Keep your eyes peeled and I'll post well in advance. I'll probably post around March or April for a July or August shoot. Of course I'll invite busa owners from everywhere. Now I'll have to find a place and start the planning.

:beerchug:

Careful what ya wish for...this site has like over 20,000 members...not to mention all the lurkers that aren't even registered....you will end up with a mass brigade in front of your house come July or August :laugh:

LOL I wouldn't have it here. I'll probably pick some location north of St. Louis Missouri. Maybe Illinois. I'll search around. I'll plan a Saturday. Would like to find a small town that would have a couple hotels. We move in for a night then we roll out :)

I'd be happy if 10 showed LOL

Careful what ya wish for...this site has like over 20,000 members...not to mention all the lurkers that aren't even registered....you will end up with a mass brigade in front of your house come July or August :laugh:

F-15 Crew Chief ????......hit your pilots up for a little heads-up racing on the line !!!! :super:

:welcome:..awesome pics .... I would love to see/have a busa calendar of org members bikes ...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Traded a Ford for it? Looks like you came out on the best end of that deal.:thumbsup:
Great pics of a great bike, congratulations.

Back