Johnnycheese

EAKbusa

Registered
Just wanted to spread the good word about JC. Although his posts often are "short and pointed" he is a solid guy.

You see I have a small problem with my PCIIIR map and he not only spoke to me at length over the phone, he e-mailed me one of his maps to try and further offered to work with me if it did not improve my problem, and no mention of any cost to me. Remember that I did not even buy the PC from him.

That is solid character my friends. And all from a guy who has been called many a bad name by a few that have not given him a chance or were to easily offended.

Again, thanks JC and I will get back to you after I have re-loaded your map (it is raining here now - the sunny weather ended yesterday).

Hey what type of enhancements did that map run for you. We pretty much will have the same set up except i will have a muzzy 4-2-1. WOuld you be willing to share the map?

Hey what type of enhancements did that map run for you.  We pretty much will have the same set up except i will have a muzzy 4-2-1.  WOuld you be willing to share the map?
PM cheese. He probably has a great map for the Muzzy system already made up. He speaks highly of the Muzzy system. No doubt he's mapped them before... ;)

Hey what type of enhancements did that map run for you.  We pretty much will have the same set up except i will have a muzzy 4-2-1.  WOuld you be willing to share the map?
I have not been able to try the Cheese map yet due to weather and my schedule but I can tell you it is quite different from the MIcron map that I got from Dynojet, plus it includes info on the ignition table where the standard Micron map had none. I will post after I have tried the new map and go from there.

Back