Lunch envy

BUSAFETT

Registered
At lunchtime today, I had to run out of the office to do some errands (post office, etc)- Of course it's BEAUTIFUL outside here in DE today, and while riding in my lame little pickup truck, I continued to run across more and more riders on the road..

And of course, upon checking weather.com when I got back, they're calling for RAIN tomorrow..
sad.gif

That is what I call.. LUNCH ENVY.

BUSAFETT

I hear ya, bro!

It's about 43 in KC...sunny. I saw several bikes out at lunch.

Was 75 degrees here in the High desert of Southern Cali and very SUNNY! Did I ride? hmmmm....I guess you'll have to figure that one out.
cool.gif

gee... been riding off and on most of the "WINTER" here in Texas and of course... it is the first week of spring and whats the temp outside now that winter is over?
rock.gif
rock.gif

HIGH TODAY WAS 44!!! Gotta love Texas weather... dont like it... wait 5 mins, it will change!
tounge.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

Was 75 degrees here in the High desert of Southern Cali and very SUNNY! Did I ride? hmmmm....I guess you'll have to figure that one out.  
cool.gif
hey don't rub it in to thoise Northern boys. I was there not to long ago. Oh bye the way, It was 82 here today and 89 yesterday.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

It's cool Ninja, I got a hard shell- I'll just pay them a little reminder when their bikes are down or in the shop
biggrin.gif

"HEY! GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY!!"

I also keep telling the wife I've had enough of the 'great' Northeast.. I have allergies, arthritis in my shoulder, the list goes on..

BUSAFETT

guess what.. it was raining all day again...

Now theres a surprise..
sad.gif

It's cool Ninja, I got a hard shell- I'll just pay them a little reminder when their bikes are down or in the shop  
biggrin.gif

"HEY!  GUESS WHAT I DID TODAY!!"

I also keep telling the wife I've had enough of the 'great' Northeast..  I have allergies, arthritis in my shoulder, the list goes on..  

BUSAFETT
Yhea I hear you on that...

Back