Another SoFla Bike cop down....rip

R.I.P. still early but no mention of who was at fault for the accident. Broward has a lot cameras in intersections hope this was one of them to see what and why it happened. :please: to the Family

Chris was a true friend to many people in our community. It was nice knowing him and the fact that we were the only two guys with (Blk&Purple) busa,s in the neighborhood. Funeral arraigements will be posted on (Broward Sheriffs Office.Org). Ride In Peace. BigChris.

Appears to be quite an impact. Somebody (Maybe both) wasn't paying attention. Sad but its reality when riding in traffic.

Rest in Peace Big Chris. I'm sure you will be graciously missed.

Very sad when a LEO gives their life while protecting us and keeping us safe. Too often, we take them for granted. My prayers are with the family and the officers within the Department.

Brett it's still under investigation. I think and I repeat I think the slow speed which they are taking to disclose the findings leads me to believe he may have made a mistake.
I don't know and lay no blame but usually when it's the citizens fault they are quick to say 'they failed to yield or they ran a light.' That hasn't happened yet.

Back