New Grips!!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
My grips got messed up when my bike got jacked so im gonna replace them and add throttlemeister barends aswell. I want grips that are more comfortable than stock, and i dont even know where to start. What are you guys using and post pics as well. Also where you got them from

My favorite is the Pro-Grip 719:

progrip_719.jpg

I'm not home so, I can't take pics of mine. But, I have ISO grips. I removed the end caps and installed the stock bar ends. I hate feeling like im trying to hold on to 2 pencils. These are bigger around than oem. These are not my pics.

image-1384382592.jpg

image-1672962433.jpg

I'm not home so, I can't take pics of mine. But, I have ISO grips. I removed the end caps and installed the stock bar ends. I hate feeling like im trying to hold on to 2 pencils. These are bigger around than oem. These are not my pics.

Those are nice!! How much are they and where do I get them?

Get a good grip like Progrip 719s or 761s and if you want larger diameter get grip puppies. Total cost will be less than $30.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

BusaBret said:
Get a good grip like Progrip 719s or 761s and if you want larger diameter get grip puppies. Total cost will be less than $30.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

+1 on this too. I tried grip puppies before the ISO grips.

Ask 5 people, get 5 different answers.

Had the Harris grips on the last two Busa's.

7506154766_b59e4c6052_b.jpg

7506552292_4da74ba600_b.jpg

6650108455_a6e8673515_b.jpg

7506156864_db9f927e8f_b.jpg

7426157468_fe1bf56af6_b.jpg

Think I'm gonna get the ISO grips. Thanks for the info guys :thumbsup:

The ISO grips are very nice, you will know where the extra money went once you have them.

billet spiked one peices! lol

Absolutely DO NOT get the spiked bar ends for you ISO grips (or any spiked grip for that matter). Heaven forbid you go over your handle bars and that spike pierces your body. Think about it… when your bars are turned to the locks (which is typical during a wreck) that sharp bar end is pointed right at you, then you go over the bars and OUCH. Let me tell you from 1st hand experience, IT HURTS! My right shoulder looks like it has a bullet hole scar on it. It made a hole about 1 ¼â€™â€™ in diameter and about 2’’ deep into my shoulder that took 3 months to heal up. I had to clean the wound and pack the hole with dressings twice a day…. Trust me when I say it was no fun. Never put spikes on your bar ends or triple tree.

Back