Full exhaust system

busahaya

SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
is there any spots you ladies/gents might recommend. I was thinking of going with a Full Yoshimura RS3 carbon fiber exhaust. What do you ladies/gents think??? Any other exhaust makers I should check out??? Thanks again
beerchug.gif

if you are looking for used... theres lots here and in ebay. you should be able to get a real good sys for 600 ish

For no Particular reason I really like Microns Serpent system, And there is a Brock Hindle Streetsmart system that will actually add a good 12 or so horses... But for the most part, get what you want and what you like the look of.

If you want something different check into some of the Euro Brands; Arrow, Ixil, Blue Flame. Maybe some Aussie Pipes, Remus.

I like Akrapovic a whole lot as well.

Oh and Don't forget your PCIIIr. I'd Check out the BDE Hindle system. I think there is even a complete package available. Pipes, PC, Air Filter...

Thanks for the input fellas
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103156107 -->

I 2nd the BDE(Brock Davidson Enterprise) GEN III with a PCIIIR! Best pipe by far...not just bang for buck but performance wise also!
blues.gif

anybody got a link to BDE??? Thanks in advance for you help:D
Click On "Hayabusa Board" at the top right, Then Click the link For Veltune...

You'll get treated right and get the right Price... Lots of folks here are running the pipes and many of them got em' from Veltune...
thumbs-up.gif

Or Click Here....
smile.gif
Veltune

anybody got a link to BDE??? Thanks in advance for you help:D
Click On "Hayabusa Board" at the top right, Then Click the link For Veltune...

You'll get treated right and get the right Price...  Lots of folks here are running the pipes and many of them got em' from Veltune...  
thumbs-up.gif

Or Click Here....  
smile.gif
Veltune
beerchug.gif
Veltune is where I got my BDE Hindle and Tom will treat you right, customer service at its best. IMO the BDE exhaust is the best on the market, I wouldn't even consider any other pipe since I have gotten my BDE and have seen the performance gains at the track.

read "exhaust myths" stick pinned under the modification heading. If nothing else, it will enlighten you....

Hey that's the same Hindle system i have, only i got mine cheaper.
(I sell them)
Great sound without being too much.

Hey that's the same Hindle system i have.
Great sound without being too much.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103307600 -->

I got my full yosh setup off Ebay for about $350 ... brand new, still sealed up n the factory box.
cool.gif
I hunted for a while to find it and jumped on it .... one thing you will need to pay attention to for the ebay auctions for new pipes is that they *almost* always have the high exit mid pipe. The "regular" exit mid pipe is ~ $140 from Yosh (only place to get it). High exit yosh pipes require that you remove the passenger pegs, so just FYI.

Also, the BDE that Tom @ Veltune sells is the way to go and everyone says it makes more power
wink.gif

Thanks again fellas. I was considering the Yosh Full system, but after reading a few posts out there, I just might go with BDE from Veltune. I'll keep you guys posted once I make up my mind. Again Thanks!
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

Thanks again fellas. I was considering the Yosh Full system, but after reading a few posts out there, I just might go with BDE from Veltune. I'll keep you guys posted once I make up my mind. Again Thanks!
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif
you will kick yourdelf if you get one and then hear a BigBird, plus the you don't have to bend oil cooler lines
baaa.gif

Back