Just got home from a 3 dayer w/ the ZRXOA..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Last minute deal..made The Florida Lakes Ride with the ZRXOA..left friday morning at 8am and 3 of us met up in okeechobee..took 98 out to sebring then cut through a state forest on a 5 mile dirt road to get too Wachula...what a pretty lil town..then around lakeland...up through plant city into zepher hills and land-o-lakes and into the west side of ocala..saturday morning we headed out for the yearling restaurant in crosscreek but wound up having lunch at Nannas Home Style in interlock...then bolted back for a bonfire dinner party in ocala with about 30 others...this morning we left ocala...went through silver springs and ran 40E out to I95 in ormond beach then took 95 south on home...had a great 3 day run..only took a few pix...too tired...i'll post'em up 2morrow...l8r, Bill. :cool:

I used to be with that bunch before I ended up here.:laugh:
Lotta good people there too. Fanatical about the old ZRXs.

Whats up Bill?:rulez:

alright...4 u Paul?...i'll push myself...here ya go..

the 3 of us (i'm taking the pic) met up in okeechobee..Kazman on the right...Bushmaster on the left...(bushmaster has 150rwhp on that ZRX1100 w/ flatside carbs..and a bunch of other am goodies...more later)...

displayimage.php

some of the 30 or so that met up in ocala...

displayimage.php

less w/ better sunlight...and bushmaster in his glory (which would be short lived)

displayimage.php

cause the reason we never made it to the yearling in crosscreek?..was cause he broke down...ignition plate came loose and hammered his pickup...

displayimage.php

thank god he had see-through case covers...fixed it roadside with locktight and super glue! LOL!

displayimage.php

then on the way back home?...my other buds ZRX1200 developed a slight oil leak on his custom an oil line...which we uhem...temporarily patched up with napkins and wire ties! LOL!

displayimage.php

even Oren had an issue...1st morning was so cold that she wouldnt crank...had ta get the jumpers from a guy who trailered in from georgia..but no problemo once she warmed up..need to replace that pos Bikemaster battery but shes home safe and sound after some long triple digit sweeper runs through the hills and lakes of central inland florida...

displayimage.php

now?..i'm really tared...but semper fi bud...L8R, Bill. :cool:

I used to be with that bunch before I ended up here.:laugh:
Lotta good people there too. Fanatical about the old ZRXs.

amen to that bro...real good folk...the old eddie lawson fans...which i'm proud to have been one of...an for the most part?...we all usta be 40 sumptins...and now we're all 50 sumptins...old guys with old bikes and the vast majority can ride and wrench their azzs off...the true hooligans of yester-year...love riding with'em...old school...hardcore...and?..always an adventure! :thumbsup:

I'm over there on zrxoa as Paul_G. Been on there for a while.

Fun pics! Adventure to say the least. :thumbsup:

Batteries in stock. Have on Wednesday if you need it.

Back