Gen 2 Speed Limiter

gregwest

Registered
Can anyone help me disable the speed limiter in my K9 Busa. I've have the interface cable and ECU editor software and have had a local guru try twice to remove the limiter by flashing the ecu. It seems that a soft cut starts somewhere around 10,000 rpm in 5th & 6th gear, I can't get rid of it.

Can anyone help me disable the speed limiter in my K9 Busa. I've have the interface cable and ECU editor software and have had a local guru try twice to remove the limiter by flashing the ecu. It seems that a soft cut starts somewhere around 10,000 rpm in 5th & 6th gear, I can't get rid of it.

A number of shops - including POWERHOUSE - are quite capable of flashing your ECU properly to remove the limiters. Send it to me - I will flash it, and send it back immediately . . . or find someone else locally who knows what he is doing.

Hi Frank, I'm based in Adelaide, Australia and there is only one guy down here who does Hayabusa stuff, and he has had 2 shots with no success. So I need some expertise as the Aussie ECU don't have a speed limiter, the engine red line is 11,300 in all gears. Cheers Greg

10k sounds like neutral limiter which a jumpered out faulty clutch switch or gear position switch outputting neutral could cause
Posted via Mobile Device

Back