New Storage + Trackday Transportation!

Lucid

Registered
My dad got this van from the original owner when they were transitioning and moving stuff into their new house. Now that they're moved in, I bought it off him so I don't have to worry about transportation to and from the track. I also live in a condo, with no garage access. (also no storage places within about 10miles :banghead: ) Now I don't have to hassle friends to store it!

It has curtains over most windows, but I'll cover all windows, get an alarm, and take off a few pieces in the motor so it can't be stolen.

Van runs perfectly, fits the busa with room to work on it! Best $1000 I can remember spending.
DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

I don't think I've posed new pics of the bike on here yet so here's one:
DSCN0006.jpg

Nice...lol I have a Dodge Ram b250 and I was looking at it wondering if I could fit my bike inside maybe without the windscreen on .

Thanks! I still have my car, a newer CTS, and that's what I'll use most of the time. But this is a nice, covered, transportable storage unit.

hmmm how did you roll it into the van? Low clearance and did you put plywood on the floor:? Pics of inside! :laugh:

I have a normal motorcycle ramp, which I put on the bumper. The van is pretty low, a lot lower than a truck, which is nice because the bike is lowered and I can get it on easily without scraping the fairings.

I was thinking about getting a van too. Also wanted to become a candy salesman too! Maybe not the best two things to mix though? :rofl:

I was thinking about getting a van too. Also wanted to become a candy salesman too! Maybe not the best two things to mix though? :rofl:

A local guy here is selling a 1977 Voyager for like $1000.....has me thinking now hahaha

DSC_7028.jpg

My uncle has a van similar to that and i thought it would make an awesome mobile busa mini garage and transport if modified properly :laugh:

Nice find Lucid...great price for something you're getting good use out of. Enjoy your time at the track. I loved those days. :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

whenever I go to races I rent a Ryder "metro van"

The high roof 170 wheelbase van just can't be beat. :bowdown: I would luv to buy one but I just can't justify the price.

cargo-van_2500-high-roof-170-wb-ext.jpg

Back