Zook-hay

2hip

Registered
Finally got the panels on Rocinante. I had to adjust the lights. Wouldn't you know it..when I was out testing the alignment on the dark highway I ran out of gas:laugh:
It took fricking forever to get this project done...after painting the bike I went to Laguna Seca for the MotoGP races...took the bike panels all off and had a local artist hand paint "ZOOK-HAY" in real gold leaf...he paints zook hay in clear with a japanese style of font that I wanted and while the clear is still wet...lays gold leaf on the wet clear. when it is all dry the edges are cleaned up and then pinstripped. I love the way it looks...
Zook is for the word Sue-zook-e...and of course the Hay is for Hayabusa. I don't think anyone else on the planet is running this derivation...
Forgive me that the bike is not cleaned or polished. Most of the plastics have been sitting in a dirty garage for a month waiting for time to reinstall...so not clean or polished...sneak preview...tell me what u think

bike zook-hay 09-28-2010.jpg

I like it. It will definitely stand out by itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alan er uh Don Quixote your leetle burro looks great .
Can't wait to see the whole thing back on the road :beerchug:

Looks horrible.. better send me the bike. I'll return it in 2-3yrs. lol

Alan er uh Don Quixote your leetle burro looks great .
Can't wait to see the whole thing back on the road :beerchug:

Kind Sir, doth thou not understand that thou has insulted my mighty steed? Rocinante take umbrage at your ill-considered words!:rofl:

Kind Sir, doth thou not understand that thou has insulted my mighty steed? Rocinante take umbrage at your ill-considered words!:rofl:

Then I shall meet you on the plain in Spain before the rain for a duel .
Choose your weapon :)

but what about the headlight... it's an ogre original!!! i wish i could've colormatched it to that sweet HOK red.

Back