Time for a change!

GIXERHP

ok, ok...just a wee bit Irish...
Donating Member
Registered
Well my stable will be changing this winter. I have decided to either part out my bike, with the exception of the wheels and brakes and suspension, and build a gen2.

Im torn between just buying a gen2 out wright, or buying a crashed one!
Either way it time for some thing different!
In addition to the new Busa there will be also a new Kawasaki Concours 14.

Before everyone starts asking, i am going to put the bike back together with stock wheels and brakes and try to sell it as a whole. After that most likely will fail i will part it out!
I have several people that want the motor, fairings, and such. But i would like for the bike just to be gone!
If any one knows of some trying to sell a Gen 2 at a fair price let me know. Im not going to pay top dollar for one with the way the economy is now, ill wait till one falls in my hands.
As it stands now, Nov 1 will be the last time the bike will be seen, after that, we will see what happens!

Well if i sell the bike complete, like i said it will have stock wheels, forks, and brakes!

Here is the closest pic that i have of what it will look like!

This pic still has after market wheels!

Copy of Busa 001.jpg

The plastic work alone is a work of art anyone would be silly not to own. I would kill for that motor as well.

This is one thread I will subscribe to as I am sure the end product is going to be nothing like I think it will.

Well if i sell the bike complete, like i said it will have stock wheels, forks, and brakes!

Here is the closest pic that i have of what it will look like!

This pic still has after market wheels!

She's a beauty for sure, is your new ride gonna be as notable in appearance?

She's a beauty for sure, is your new ride gonna be as notable in appearance?

SLEEPER TIME!

Im thinking along the way of a super charger, LOL

There are way too many turbos around, i want something totally different!

John, i wish you the best of luck. We all need a change once in a while. :thumbsup:

We just need to make sure the NEW bike ahs flowers on it....somewhere:poke::rofl::rofl:

going to seem weird not seeing that bike at the bash John. Good luck with your new adventure, I am sure it will ROCK! :D

I'll take the sub frame. I want to build a drag bike and I need the frame, I have all the other parts like the forks and rear frame but no main frame. So if you have one that you can part with I take it.

Back