Damn Craigslist

houstonbussa

Registered
:rofl: I got my busa from craigslist and love her, so don't get me wrong, but why is it after I found the best deal in town, now there's better.. lmao.. check them out to all you hard core busa owners.. If there's any under houston.craigslist.org that you need someone to go check out, I'll be glad to go.. I see the same one I got that 'looks' to be in better condition for almost the same price. lol.. And there's one for only 2k. Just my luck is all I'm sayin..

Ok.. I'm done ranting.. haha.

:rofl: I got my busa from craigslist and love her, so don't get me wrong, but why is it after I found the best deal in town, now there's better.. lmao.. check them out to all you hard core busa owners.. If there's any under houston.craigslist.org that you need someone to go check out, I'll be glad to go.. I see the same one I got that 'looks' to be in better condition for almost the same price. lol.. And there's one for only 2k. Just my luck is all I'm sayin..

Ok.. I'm done ranting.. haha.

Don't feel too bad... It's probably a scammer at 2k... :rulez:

Murphys Law bro. :laugh: By something on sale and at a good price and find the same thing next week even cheaper. I do the same thing. :laugh:

LMAO.. I don't know who this Murphy is.. haha (j/k before someone tries to explain Murphy's Law).. but it's just my luck.. As they say, if not for bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all. Really all it's doing is making me wonder how I could potentially have 2 busas.. One for daily driving and one to put on a track, strip, etc to push my limits (legally) with so if... when I lay it down, the daily driver is still good to go.. :laugh:

I have learned after I buy something....I quit looking at prices of them:laugh:

LMAO.. I don't know who this Murphy is.. haha (j/k before someone tries to explain Murphy's Law).. but it's just my luck.. As they say, if not for bad luck I wouldn't have no luck at all. Really all it's doing is making me wonder how I could potentially have 2 busas.. One for daily driving and one to put on a track, strip, etc to push my limits (legally) with so if... when I lay it down, the daily driver is still good to go.. :laugh:

If I ever purchased a track bike, it would be a busa. With this in mind, all the skills I learn at the track will translate to what I ride on the street. By the way, I dont like that Murphy guy either, or that dude Manuel Labor. :laugh:

I have learned after I buy something....I quit looking at prices of them:laugh:

You'd think I wouldn't.. But was actually looking for parts and such. Wish listin...

If I ever purchased a track bike, it would be a busa. With this in mind, all the skills I learn at the track will translate to what I ride on the street. By the way, I dont like that Murphy guy either, or that dude Manuel Labor. :laugh:

Oh Manuel.. Yea Hate him too....
:laugh:

I found my bike on CL. I thought it was a scam, after I saw pics of how nice the bike was for the price. I was cautious, but turned out to be legit. Dude was just down on his luck and need cash, before the bank repo-ed it. The bank wrote off $1800 of the balance on the loan. I was happy to drive 2 hours for a deal.

I havent heard of CL scammers before, is that something new? :rofl:

Yep, after I got my bone stock one to practice launches at the drag strip (before I get a newer one and dump a lot of money on turbo, etc) I find one a month later that is lowered, stretched, air shifter, chain/sprocket, 5 years newer, and 10,000 less miles for the same price.

:banghead:

I havent heard of CL scammers before, is that something new? :rofl:

The horror stories just here in Houston, I take my gun to all my CL deals just in case. My xbox, big screen plasma, my 240sx and even my busa. Scammers.. how about the flat out thieves.. You show up with cash in hand and they don't have a product, just a gun or knife and 'politely' ask you for the cash!

Damn I've never had that happen in OKC. You'd think Houston PD could have a pretty easy case tracking the crimes, if they gave a damn.

Yep, after I got my bone stock one to practice launches at the drag strip (before I get a newer one and dump a lot of money on turbo, etc) I find one a month later that is lowered, stretched, air shifter, chain/sprocket, 5 years newer, and 10,000 less miles for the same price.

:banghead:

Ill bet that one was beat on tho:rulez:

I just got finished looking at the Houston TX craigslist ads.They have a bunch at much better prices than i can get in GA :thumbsup:.

well my friend, as go life always something better, live for the moment and remember how happy you were when you bought the one you have

Back