Some Sage Advice

I need to head back to SD and do some more riding! That was the best time ever. :beerchug:

Thanks again Scar :thumbsup:

It'd be great to have you there again, Nick.

We'll be riding together in the Sierra Nevada's before THAT, though, I think.

The corner that both Bigfisch and Chopstix crashed on is at 3:35. The left hander right before the semi comes in to view. As you can see, both the leader and Scar run to the outside on this corner. Although, neither one of these riders in the video posted run off the street.

The corner that both Bigfisch and Chopstix crashed on is at 3:35. The left hander right before the semi comes in to view. As you can see, both the leader and Scar run to the outside on this corner. Although, neither one of these riders in the video posted run off the street.

Yeah...I wonder if there's something about that setting or if the incidence that they both crashed there is insanely ironic.

Sheer craziness.

Yeah...I wonder if there's something about that setting or if the incidence that they both crashed there is insanely ironic.

Sheer craziness.

That it is sheer craziness! After watching this, Im still trying to figure out why other than me going in to that corner too fast (I know, NOOB) caused me to go for a solo flight.

That it is sheer craziness! After watching this, Im still trying to figure out why other than me going in to that corner too fast (I know, NOOB) caused me to go for a solo flight.

Derrick, weren't you like 3rd or 4th in line, going the same speed as the others around you?

Derrick, weren't you like 3rd or 4th in line, going the same speed as the others around you?

No, Lamb...that day, 18OCT09, He was 2nd in the 2nd group, right behind me; right where he'd been riding all day (up to that point).

Back