Remove brocks alienhead baffle..

IRDEATH

Registered
I have seen a 2008 orange/black drag bike on here that appears to have a brocks alienhead exhaust with the baffle removed. I have one on my bike and it seems to only be held in with two rivets. I'm thinking about drilling out the rivets and somehow replacing them with bolts to make the baffle removable for the track just like the short meg. What are your thoughts? Has anyone attempted this before:poke:

Shouldn't be to difficult. You might end up spending the money to replace it if it doesn't work out the way you want it to.

that thing is wrapped after the baffle is assembled if you pull apart guarantee you won't get baffle and packing back in it that's why that guys doesn't have one, :rofl:

that thing is wrapped after the baffle is assembled if you pull apart guarantee you won't get baffle and packing back in it that's why that guys doesn't have one, :rofl:

ok thanks goldenchild, i figured if it was as easy as it seemed more people would have done it or brock would have made it removable in the first place like the short meg, i was just curious, thanks for the input

Back