Calling for HELP with this problem

mitchluv1

Registered
This is the situation last weekend me and my boy went to cut a hair cut, the bike started up fine when we left the house. Come out try to start the bike no go, she turns over fine but no rumble. I call up the wife she brings the truck and I load her up. Get home and give Golden Child a call he helps me trouble shot her and the fuse was blown. (thanks for the help once again Golden)

Now when I ride it hit or miss if she's gonna start up or not. I'm kinda afraid or more so pride hurt to take her out or even ride to work because she might fire up or might not. NOTHING worst then to get compliments on what a nice looking bike you have then to TRY and start her up only to her the sound of a choking beast.

Whats she doing:
1 sometime I can hear the fuel pump spin up sometime not?
possible short which wire to check or replace pump? could it be a week battery?

I don't KNOW what else to do other then go the dealership route. Wonder how much that

its a wire somewhere is my guess....bettin dealer would be 400 or above to diagnos

sorry to hear... I hope its a painless fix.. I went to meet a insurance guy last year for my Bandit all moded guy loved my bike.. went to fire it up and ride home. my dynatech racing ignition box fryed.. had to tow it and send my box in for replacement. I was bikeless for a month..
0805081834_0001.jpg

0805081834_0001.jpg

U need to trace the circuit that the blown fuse was on <Fuelpump?> to see where your problem is, bad connection, motor going bad, whatever.

Definetly sounds like a wiring issue. Your problem sounds like the same one that I had when my ignition went out on my bike. Good luck with getting the problem fixed.

Back