Misty's Ride...

Hayabusa2005

Registered
Misty and I did a ride today in honor of Vman (Kevin) for a couple of hours. After which, we came home got the car and went to the new Mojito's Mexican Grill here in NW Arkansas which is owned by the San Jose Tequila company in Jalisco, Mexico. Great place and great people...

I had a couple beers while Misty decided to have a couple beers and top it off with a tequila shot (btw...tequila makes her clothes fall off...:laugh:)

Here is the lone pic of today and tonight....wish I had more but we enjoyed the day too much and forgot about pictures.

The first picture is of Misty tonight after 2 beers and a shot of tequila...:whistle:

Since I didnt have any drinking tequila tonight, I threw some in from a year or so ago when I was drinking tequila off the coast of Cancun Mexico ( I am in the black shirt...both pics ). :laugh:

mistyaftertequila.jpeg

Jeff in Mexico.jpg

Jeff Sailing Mexico.jpg

Was nice in Joplin too. Got out for a little while on the Gixxer but no tequila. Got a deposit on my ZX14 and supposed to close the deal Friday. One step closer to a 2007 Burgundy Busa !

Was nice in Joplin too. Got out for a little while on the Gixxer but no tequila. Got a deposit on my ZX14 and supposed to close the deal Friday. One step closer to a 2007 Burgundy Busa !

Good deal ! Maybe we can ride sometime...as you are only an hour away.

Looks like a good time, 2005. I'm not going to laugh at Arkansas jokes any more :laugh:

Back