I'm BAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!

ibified

Registered
Hey folks, a lot of you have no clue who I am, because its been a little over a year since I have been here last. It's been a busy year, what with finishing our basement, landscaping, etc. We bought a new house in January of 2008 and I have been M.I.A since then. Good to be back though.

:welcome: back...a few things have changed but not much

Good to be back. I've kinda made myself stay off the computer at home because if i stayed on i wouldnt get things done. Since we moved in, I put down hardwood through all the house except the bedrooms, added a shed, built a deck, painted every wall in the house, and gotten a good start on finishing the basement. It's been a lot of work but it'll be worth it.

:welcome: noob :laugh: Sounds like you been having a blast, glad to hear about your release from the big house :whistle:

Yeah, about the pictures, I really need to get on that. WAY too many to do right now...maybe I will work on that this weekend. Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. As many changes as there have been around here (all for the better, way to go admin) im gonna FEEL like a noob for a while.

Yeah we tease him alot cause we got him on the spot :welcome:back :welcome:back :welcome:back :welcome:back.

Back