ride'em hard

firedevil.gif
guns.gif

Just another way for "the man" to keep you down. 5-10 years? Are they serious? Maybe I am getting more upset that what I should be over this. But I think its time that people start standing up for their rights. They are slowly being taken away. Viva la revolution!

i dont see this actually happenign to someone suspension possobily but 5-10 in jail i seriously doubt it.

Dear Friends

I read in one of the comments that the original article was incorrect, that Florida's governor hasn't signed that into law yet.

--Jaddie

Well that law is certainly unconstitutional. It targets motorcycle endorsements, not the drivers license. The punishment is many times greater than the crime. That's the equivalent of cutting someone tongue off because they said one curse word when a bar of soap would do well.

So why is the punishment for speeding more extreme than the punishment for killing someone with a motorvehicle while talking on a cell phone, or even while drunk driving? Communism here we come!

The people that come up with those laws are afraid of their own shadows. Now they have more to be afraid of.
guns.gif

I guess Florida cops like chasing bikes, everyone will run now, I guess you can kill someone in Florida and get a lesser charge.

If you ask me that is the BIGGEST BS Law I have ever seen.  But what gets me even more are that LEO's are immune to this law.  I say what is good for the goose is good for the gander.  I see cops all the time abusing their rights that have been empowered to them.  I am not saying that all LEO's are like this because I do know a few that are down out right doing their jobs and I respect that but the ones that are not is BS. What is even worse is I am sure that more people wil run now because of this law which suxs because most high speed chase only lead to one thing death and not just the rider doing 30 over but also innocent families may wind up paying the price for such a BS law.

All I can say is the idiots are making it worthwhile to run.

I would never consider running, because I figure running would be worse.

But if I were faced with those penalties, heck might as well run.

If I were to get thrown in jail for 5 years it would pretty much ruin my life and my families life, might as well risk a stiffer penalty if I have a possability of getting away.

All I can say is the idiots are making it worthwhile to run.

I would never consider running, because I figure running would be worse.

But if I were faced with those penalties, heck might as well run.

If I were to get thrown in jail for 5 years it would pretty much ruin my life and my families life, might as well risk a stiffer penalty if I have a possability of getting away.
+1 ! What's the penalty for felony evasion .....about the same or pretty close. Might as well loose 'em.

Back