Talk about keeping on track

ditchdr

Registered
Jessica and I were laying in bed this morning when she looked over and said how I looked like I had lost weight.. I was thinking yeah right she wants me to buy her somehting. But she was serious.. I have noticed in the past day or 2 that I have to tighten the belt up a extra notch..

She and I got to talking and she made me a promise.. If by Christmas time I am at 200 pounds she will allow my to buy a new Busa, and leathers!!! Looks like extra time at the gym for me lol.

Good luck dude, an '09 beast and new matching gear sounds sweet
bowdown.gif

I don't know where you're starting at, but it sounds like a good deal to me. And probably a healthy one for you as well
beerchug.gif

yea without knowing where you are now..... if you are talking big losses, you might want to visit your Dr and tell him your plans... sure hate to see such a great motivator backfire on you...

Man you got an understanding wife, and from what you say, a very cool lady too......She is looking out for your health.
We should all be so lucky.
I got my Busa from a guy whose wife told him he had too many toys, and he had to get rid of some of them.
Lucky us, huh???
Jim

Regardless of where you are starting from if that's not motivation for you I don't know what is! Even if you don't get there you'll be much better off froma health perspective.

Back