D@mn busa's...

levihp

Registered
anyone know a reputable shop to send my engine and trans to and get new bearings gaskets and the trans and shift forks switched out somewhere here in florida? i dont really trust local shops to do it and im not taking it to a dealer they always screw stuff up.. any advice people?? Im thinking about doing it myself I have built many cars and done a few 5 speed trans on cars, is a busa rans that much more diffcult?

panama city florida..., Im pretty sure I can do it does anyone know where I can get a manual...?...

so.. I bought a transmission from a buddy out of an 06 busa everything looks almost new, very little wear at all.. and I have a big shift fork and one small.. how many gears have to be done for 1st 2nd and 3rd to be undercut? just 3 or more???

I found a shop that'll do it @ $600. complete ride in ride out, he just did a guys bike so i know he's reputable... I'd rather do it myself but i have limited motorcycle tools.. i guess i'll just take my time and buy everything and do it right the first time..

Back