Help...Cant wait two months

Sirissac

Registered
Hey guys,
I could use some help finding a front fender for my 2005 Busa. I ordered one from the Suzuki dealership 2 weeks ago and they tell me today that it is on back order for two months. The one on my bike now is missing a chunk in the front. I stopped at a stoplight, when the women in front of me decided to throw it in reverse and back up without looking. I back pedalled to beat all hell, honking the horn even, but she kept coming CRUNCH!!!
firedevil.gif

Anyhow, the bike looks like hell with the fender the way it is and I need to replace it. Any ideas or referalls would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Bike should be checked for fork or frame damage IMO. Is she paying? That's going to suck waiting.
wink.gif

I have one , but it will have to be painted and the brake hose clip removed from your old one and rivited on this one.:;):

Why wait, who needs a good looking front fender!!  Just ride it  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116419783 -->

I found an Internet site that carries all kinds of OEM parts, aftermarket parts and accessories, etc... The site is www.Oneidasuzuki.com. The fenders are already painted and it looks like they ship out in 3 days. I haven't purchased it yet, have to get a refund from the dealership where I ordered and paid for the back ordered fender. If this goes through smoothly, I will be saving $50.00 and that includes paying for shipping.
The woman paid me cash for the fender or should I say her husband did, he is who I dealt with.
I am still riding, it just bites because it looks so damn tight, when it isn't banged up.
The Euro fender looked pretty cool. Thought about that one for a while.
Thanks for all your replies.

Back