NEED HELP WITH BUSA PARTS!!!!!!

Hey guys.... I have an '04 busa and am a newbie. First, I lost my keys and need to get a replacement key. Every place I look I keep seeing the cheap-old replacement keys. Does anyone know of a way to get an original blank key? Second, I removed my right side fairing to check my coolant level and also removed the (lower half) inner fairing (I think that is what it is called - between the tank and fairing) and put the inner fairing in the car temporarily. I took my car to get cleaned and detailed and the stupid idiots threw it away - they thought it was garbage. Does anyone know where I can buy another one? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

P.S. I have a spare key to, so all I need is a blank key to cut. And I live in the Caribbean, so if you know any international shippers that would be awesome!!!!

When you bought the bike, there was a metal tag on the key ring with numbers on it, you were supposed to put this plate in a safe place for times like this take the metal tag to your suzuki dealer and they will sell you an Original Suzuki key for your bike.

Second, I removed my right side fairing to check my coolant level and also removed the (lower half) inner fairing (I think that is what it is called - between the tank and fairing) and put the inner fairing in the car temporarily. I took my car to get cleaned and detailed and the stupid idiots threw it away - Does anyone know where I can buy another one? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!
we call them inners . Ron Ayers or similar type shops probably sell 'em for 20-30 bucks.

I got all 3 inners for free. Just cause I'm a nice guy(actually,I'm an' but someone saw past that.Thanks again Grabber. One of the cool dudes. He swapped his out for carbon fibre ones.

Maybe somebody will come thru for you...ya never know.

You've only been around (the board) for about 5 minutes so that might not help ya... but hey, ya never know.

hav a good 1...RSD.

Ronayers.com or any Suzuki dealer can help you with both items
wink.gif

The guys at suzukihayabusa.org recommend kathy.....1*877*797*2453

www.allpromotorsports.com

Back