06 Busa needs some love

Rokketman

Registered
My 06 Busa needs some attention and I am looking for a shop or folks that look at a couple of things for me while I am gone. I was going to try this shop today, but things are sketchy at this shop right now.

Things I want looked at include:

Charging system - I have worked on it for months and think it is good but suddenly the battery just died last week. "0" volts on load tester for battery after riding 30 miles on it. Got new battery, have checked all the grounds, cleaned all plugs, added an additional ground wire. Just want to make sure it is good.

Valves - just want to have them checked. Have 54000 miles on the bike, it runs strong and I don't hear any thing, but want them checked.

Throttle body and injectors - cleaned, inspected and adjusted. Trying to freshen it up a bit.

Need a single helicoil put in on the front sprocket side of the engine. Pulled off the cover to inspect it and the threads are stripped.

If someone knows some one that will do quality work in Phoenix or surrounding areas, for a reasonable price, he/she is the one for me!

Back