made my own custom caps....

TommyGunn1300

Registered
i work in a machine shop and i made these for the busa. getting ready to make some spiked bar ends now. what ya think? i used a manual mill to do it and a cnc mill to do the engraving. i was thinking about trying to sell them but have no idea what i should ask.

anyway, im looking for some other mods i can do. i got the bike back in april its a 07 model. so far all i have done is the hump mod, and these caps. im also going to make some grills. anything else i could do faily easy and cheap?

4tvhxf.jpg

2ngh8ih.jpg

4vlaj5.jpg

Looks good. You could have a real market on custom covers. How about raised lettering, maybe you should try that, just so a little more versatile. Looks good though bro.

Looks Good Brother :thumbsup: BRO, if you have a "mill" and a "cnc" and KNOW how to you USE them?.......SYK'S THE LIMIT on what you could make for the Busa, Not to mention Hot Rod parts :beerchug: But as far as how muching money to sell them for :dunno: , look up what others are selling for take some money off that, and you gotz yourself a sure thang IMO! I might be interested in a set? PM me when you figure things out.

Back