buell footpegs

lumpy981

Registered
anyone that rides a busa and is tall, this may help you strecth out a bit. i added a set of buell footpegs for about $30 bucks. a sleeve will have to be made of .380 i.d. and .420 o.d. appproximately to accomadate the factory foot peg pin. i am new here so you guys may know this already!!

100_0152.jpg

Do you have the part number for the specific Buell parts.

Thanks,

David

I much prefer the TL1000R pegs. Not only do they lower your feet by 3/4", but they LOOK right. Seriously, they match the stock rear pegs perfectly.

However, they are more $$ than the Buell parts.

This was the first mod I did to my busa. The one thing i want to add was that I had to bevel the bottom inboard side of the Buell pegs a bit to clear the Exhaust pipes. Moreso on the left side for some reason? Otherwise mine were resting on top of the pipes. I used the GM door bushings in mine.

GM door hinge pin bushings can be used in place of the sleeve that lumpy used. Buell pegs are an easy mod if you understand what needs to be done. One drawback to the TL peg swap is that they lower your feet no more than simply removing the rubber pads from the stock pegs.

Ed

Back