Can we organize a group photo op at Fonatana Dam this year?

Takeuon

Registered
Just curious what it's taken in the past to organize everyone to get a group photo at the dam like the two below? Can we set a very specific time & date? Even better would be to ask Dave at US129Photos.com if he could be there to take some real good quality wide lens shots for us.

I have a feeling we are going to have a great turnout this Bash and would love to get some nice memorable pics of all of us and/or our bikes in one shot! :cheerleader:

bash026_fontana_dam.jpg

bash019_fontana_dam.jpg

doing it at the bottom was also very cool ... just a thought

Uhmm yeah..US129 is already taking pre-pay for the photo shoot!

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/spring-bash-2010/127647-spring-bash-picture-package-prepay.html

Hope we can fit all the bikes in this year! Gonna be a boat load!

Ahhh I see it now Nick. If I had bothered to read the whole OP by jdsbusa I would have seen where he states "Saturday at 9am the group photo will be done at Fontana Dam again." .....my bad :banghead:

Ok soooo.....now that I feel like an azz.....time to go pay for the package :laugh:

Well at least w/ this thread even those that aren't getting the picture package now know what time to show up on Saturday at 9am for this event! :cheerleader:

Soooo.now that the Draons shut down where are they gonna camp out to take pics of people? As in riding shots

Soooo.now that the Draons shut down where are they gonna camp out to take pics of people? As in riding shots

I posted in the pre-pay thread but I'll hook you up here too Lycan. I will call Dave just to ensure there are plenty of photo ops for the package. This is directly from the US129 site.

Dave will be photographing along Highway 28 - a fast, rolling road from the Deals Gap store towards the Fontana dam. Kenny will be up along the Cherohala. Highway 116, and the whole Devil's Triangle is also an option.

I posted in the pre-pay thread but I'll hook you up here too Lycan. I will call Dave just to ensure there are plenty of photo ops for the package. This is directly from the US129 site.

Dave will be photographing along Highway 28 - a fast, rolling road from the Deals Gap store towards the Fontana dam. Kenny will be up along the Cherohala. Highway 116, and the whole Devil's Triangle is also an option.

Isnt that the turn where Manny went down last year?

Isnt that the turn where Manny went down last year?
There were so many guys went down last year it's hard to keep track of who went down where.....except for Aquaman and his river drowning of the 750! :laugh: What did we have....5 or 6 guys right? There was the river, DJ went down in a turn hitting some leaves, another guy right behind him when he tried to park on an incline and I believe he separated his shoulder in that incident (I remember his rearsets being jerry-rigged with a twig to limp his bike back to Robbinsville), then the airborne Busa into the trees....I know I'm missing someone there.

Back