I need help !!!

JR'S BUSA

The BMW Parts Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Is there going to be somebody at the bash that can change my rear tire for me ? I am out of time, I did not get a chance to get it changed. If you can help, I would really appreciate it. :please: :please: :please: :please:

Is there going to be somebody at the bash that can change my rear tire for me ? I am out of time, I did not get a chance to get it changed. If you can help, I would really appreciate it. :please: :please: :please: :please:
GixerHP might bring his tire changer if asked... :) worst case, Wheeler can do it... so bring your chit..

can you take the tire off/on the bike yourself? (do you have spools installed)

Randy, I can change it, but I can't balance for you... Let me know if you still need help.
Posted via Mobile Device

no spools installed, but if i need to put spools on, i can. Thanks for all the help guys, i really appreciate it. :beerchug: :cheerleader: :bowdown: :thumbsup: :beerchug: :thumbsup: :bowdown:

this will deserve a couple extra cases of :beerchug:

if you have spools put them on... swing arm lifts are shakey at best and last thing I want to hear is the crash outside my room...

What tire do you have? you know that some are "factory balanced" I did not know this part until about 2 weeks ago.. Pirelli Corsa3 is one of the balanced tires..

My dunlop Q did not require a balance either..

I have a stand that you won't need spools. I will put it in the truck

Jr, you can use the spools off my bike if you need to 8mm. My Avon Storm needed 2 oz of weights on the rear. front not an ounce.:cheerleader:

i got a 200 series avon storm bogus, and thankyou from the bottom of my heart guys, i really do appreciate everything :cheerleader:

i got a 200 series avon storm bogus, and thankyou from the bottom of my heart guys, i really do appreciate everything :cheerleader:

you can spin it on the rim . that what the guy i ride with do to there busa tires. when are you coming up here? we can change it at my house i live near chattanooga tn. and take it to the MC shop to get it balance if you would like..it is on your way to the gap..i would be glad to help you out if so P.M. me

Back